Here is a photo of the bus 800 Atwater that was used from 1927 to 1934 on the circuit Atwater. The bus was about 40 feet long and 8 feet wide with 8 wheels, 4 forward and 4 reverse. With a gasoline engine / electric generator, it had a capacity of 40 persons. The bus could be used at Verdun because of its width and good condition of streets. He was driving on the circuit Atwater-LaSalle when service ended in 1934 as the bus broke in two. It was nicknamed the Monster of Atwater because of its size. Diffficult to believe that this monster was circulating in the streets of Verdun during this period.